We have a team of professional proofreaders who are here to help customers of all fields, perfect their dissertations, and ready to be published. Our experts are aware of these forms of formatting styles – APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago Manual of Style, CSE, IEEE, and Blue Book.
If you have second thoughts over formatting capabilities, then you can trust us with the task because we ensure to thoroughly go through documents submitted to us. From research papers to journal articles, our professionals have hands-on experience with all forms of writing styles and make sure to follow the style guide relevant to a certain project.
Some services that we have to offer include:
- A thoroughly proofread document with zero grammatical, spelling, and language errors.
- Corrections of inaccurate sentence structures.
- Substantially working with a document which would include things such as quality word choice, sentence clarity, cohesion amongst paragraphs, and maintaining the consistency of the chosen academic writing style.
- Stronghold over varying academic writing styles — APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago Manual of Style, CSE, IEEE, and Blue Book.
- Following standard and custom style guides, formatting guides, or templates.
- Comments and suggestions by proofreaders to help you improve your writing style, grammar, and language mistakes.
- Guidance on how to formulate an improved and stronger argument.
- Guidance on how to improve the length of sentences — reduce the number of words, and create a relatively more effective dissertation text.
- Visibility on the revisions and comments, to have a better understanding of the changes we make to your files.
- An additional document containing all accepted changes of your dissertation in case of a Microsoft Word file submission.
- The availability of live customer service throughout the week (7 days), to ensure quality service provision.
- The ability to tackle with strict and rush-time deadlines.
We are aware of how difficult and technical proofreading can be for academic projects, which is why we only hire specialists with high-level quality education. They’re all PhD or Master’s Degree holders with years of hands on experience.